New BlueForce Smart
Instruments for Automatic gates/doors
The new extraordinary force measurement device for CE certification of power-operated gates and doors, compliant with standards EN12453 (former EN12445), EN16005, EN60335-2-95, ASR A1.7, DHF UK Norms (see website UK).
BlueForce Smart represents an evolution of the already acclaimed BlueForce and SpeedForce, now revised in design, package and technology, thanks to the latest wireless functions, thus able to interface with a PC or the latest generation of smartphones, exploiting the graphic potential and connectivity of the Internet.
The powerful software supplied with the product can be used immediately by anyone with a normal familiarity with Microsoft Windows ®. Check the availability of new updates
- Guide to taking force tests, with the application of the integrated legislation
- Downloading tests from the gauge memory and the Pocket PC, including via Bluetooth
- Viewing the impact curve, and calculating the parameters and averages
- Advanced graphics functions (zoom, limit mask, grid)
- Automatic evaluation of the measurement result
- Graphic representation of the measuring points for all type of doors/gates
- Customer and door/gate database management, with Export/Import functions
- Automatic test report generation, for enclosure in technical file
- Print option for reports and graphs in PDF
- Periodic upgrades available on-line
BlueForce Smart Features
The force measurements memorized and visualized in the BlueForce Smart instrument can be transferred to the BlueForce Software using the provided USB cable (1) , or in wireless mode (using the accessory plug’n Go! optional) (2).
(3) The BlueForce software enables management of tests performed within a client database, with the option of printing out reports with relative graphs.
(4) With the Smart functions it is possible to use the full potential of the Bluetooth/NFC technology embedded in the instrument: with the designated Apps the measurements taken can be sent directly to the mobile devices.
(5) With the FTP Bluetooth thermal printer, the receipt of the measurements reports can be printed directly in the place, without using a PC.
Dimensions and Weight: 280x80x50mm - approx. 1.6 Kg
Power supply: 9V alkaline battery
Memory capacity: 80 tests
Force acq. interval: 6 sec, sampling at 1kHz
Force measurement range: 0-2000N (mechanical stop at approx. 2100N)
Force measurement resolution: 1N
Dynamic time measurement resolution: 0.01s
Maximum force measurement error margin: range from 25N to 400N: ±0,5% F.S.; from 400N to 1000N: ±1% F.S.; from 1000N to 2000N: ±2% F.S.;
NFC interface: standard ISO/IEC 14443 and NFC Forum Type 4
BLE interface: Bluetooth version 4.1
USB interface: v.2.0 specification compliant
CE-EMC conformity at TUV Rheinland on sample BlueForce instrument serial no.: 00981
Compliant with standards EN12453, EN12445, EN16005, EN60335-2-95, DHF TS 011-012, ASR A1.7
Thanks to its hardware (Bluetooth LE 4.1 and NFC Forum Type 4), the BlueForce Smart can communicate with the most modern Smartphone and Tablet.
BlueForce is able to send the data of the tests with the corresponding graphics, using the current software platforms: Apple, Android, NFC.
Measurements on automatic gates and doors
The EN12453 norm assumes that the measurements on automatic gates and doors are to be made on specific points and at specific distances, not less important are the CE marking and the compilation of the Technical File.